Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This was our first attempt at Sam's costume. He wasn't excited about the cowboy, when I asked him if he wanted to be a monkey instead he got really excited. It fit him perfectly (and I don't mean size), it was pretty funny! Owen was the best lookin cowboy out there!! It was a fun night!




Sam lingered at every door making sure he said good bye to everyone at least 5 times and the highlight of the night was when Sam walked into a strangers house when they opened the door and got stuck on a mouse trap (the sticky kind their were no injuries).






This was before Sam was kicked off the chair for playing with the carving knives.



2 comments:

l&slittle said...

So cute! Sam and Owen are such cute cowboys, but I must say it's much more fitting that Sammy was a monkey. They are on a similar diet afterall!

Nicole said...

Ha Ha, I'm glad I was there to witness the mouse trap incident. So funny. I love how much happier he looks in the monkey costume. It's so Sam.