Friday, May 29, 2009

Front Porch Garden

This post is mostly for my Mom (I know she'll appreciate it)! I wanted to plant herbs so I planted a bunch of different herbs and then I also have two cherry tomato plants hanging upside down in one of the flower pots ( I saw this on the news and thought it was a great idea, plus Owen LOVES tomatoes.) I also have a few vegetables in my backyard that I grew in pots. Our ward has a garden so I also have a garden plot I just planted, I will have to take some pictures. It has been really fun and I recommend gardening to everyone!!




4 comments:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Hey- love your garden!
I was wondering how you liked Vegas...Kirby and I are moving there the end of summer and are wondering if you could give us any helpful tips!
Your boys are super cute, love your blog

Dave said...

Great ideas for your front porch. We just finished posting porch container gardening on our web site and would like permission to use your pics (we'd link back to your site).
http://www.front-porch-ideas-and-more.com/container-gardening.html

Katie beth said...

Hey Dave, I wasn't sure how to reach you so hopefully you check back here. Feel free to use my pics, I would love to share them! Thanks

Terra said...

Ahhhh...love it!